Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Cute


My husband and I rode our bikes through Michigan last week. We started in Lansing, the state capital, at Michigan State University and rode 352 miles until we reached the great Mackinaw Bridge..a very beautiful ride and something we try to do every year. I really do not take many pictures on our trips (strange, isn't it??) but I feel when I try to take pictures I'm always focusing on "getting the picture" as opposed to just enjoying the view and enjoying the moment. Perhaps if I had a better camera??
I do take pictures of gardens however! I like to steal ideas and this one is a definite! A large vegetable and flower garden with these whimsical soft sculpture figures!

4 comments:

  1. Michigan feels to me like an underrated state...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rode your bikes for 352 miles last week? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I get too busy with wrapping gifts and then our new bundle I wanted to say "Merci" for following Parisienne Farmgirl this past year. I hope to "see" you around next year!!!!
    I hope you continue to share your adventures and thoughts thru the art of blogging and that you find 2010 a wonderful year.
    Thank you again et Joyeux Noel!

    Angela,
    www.parisiennefarmgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some bike ride! Love your photos too, looks like a great park!

    ReplyDelete